
Well, a few weeks ago, we had the 22-week ultrasound. This is where you can find out what the sex of the baby is. We chose not to find out. It was still fun to see the baby. The doctor's office offered a CD of the still images for $5 - so we bought it. Afterward, I asked the lady, "Oh, are the pictures of the sex on the disk?" she said "Yea, but I didn't label them!" so, here are a few pictures of the baby - It was hard picking and choosing the pictures to display here, I was scared looking through the disk. I didn't want to find out - not that I would have a clue what to look for. Unless it's a very in-modest boy!
Here is the ever-present scary face picture. Makes you wonder what kind of scary creature you're growing inside you! At least from experience, I know they come out looking much cuter than this!! Especially when their daddy is Lamoni!!

Well, I'm officially 6 months pregnant! Yea! I had a guy in church today ask me if I was due next week! yea, thanks guy - I'm actually starting to feel much better. (nausea) But now's the part when I'm getting very uncomfortable. My hips and pelvis are cracking and grinding when I walk. It's almost a joke when Lamoni and I walk the stores. We both limp. I just feel lucky that my symptoms will go away in about 3 months. I think he's a bit jealous.

1 comment:
C'mon, bring on the ultrasound nudity!!! Inquiring med students want to know!
Post a Comment