January 28, 2008

Tag, I'm it. . .

Rules:
1. Rules of the game are posted at the beginning of post.
2. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
3. At the end of the post the players then tags 6 other bloggers, and posts their names.

Ha, I've been tagged by two of my blogger friends, wow- I guess it's time to complete this task.
Okay, here goes!

1. I absolutely hate to iron. Yea, for some reason I'd rather clean the whole house than get out the wrinkled clothes and iron them. Poor Lamoni, he used to wear lots of Aloha shirts, but since I don't iron them, he's more of a T-shirt guy. I keep suggesting to him that we just send them to the dry cleaners, but he's the financially smart one and won't do it.

2. I'm afraid of the water. Mostly rivers and Oceans. Whenever I have a nightmare, it always has something to do with water. . . drowning, tsunami's, hurricanes, boats sinking, you get the picture. It's not a super phobia - I've been surfing in Hawaii, and on a Cruise ship to Mexico, but if I was to get on a small sailboat and go sailing across the ocean, I'd need some major sedatives!!

3. Even though I've been away from college for 6 years, I'm still a major MUSIC NERD!! Mostly in the way I hear things - such as. . . I was shocked when our new doorbell rang a minor third (I thought the norm was most doorbells rang a major third). I can tell you that the flourescent light in our laundry room is ringing at a B-flat. And when any chorister in church is leading a 3/4 song in 4/4, I just can't watch. Yea, I'm still a music nerd.

4. I don't have a uvula. That's the "hangy-ball-thing" in the back of your throat. I just have a little stub. I lost it somewhere between my tonsil removal at age 14, and my wisdom teeth removal at age 17. Yea, it's quite devistating, I've been to therapy for it. Think I should sue? Ha!

5. I am not a morning person. To me, waking up early is around 7am. That might change when Alma starts going to school, but for now, I am enjoying sleeping. Maybe I'm burned out from High School with all the Early-Morning-Band practices. I look back and have no idea how I did it. Crazy high school kid.

6. Most of you probably know this, but I am a crafty person. I love to alter anything to make it "cute". Give me paper, hot-glue gun, and plenty of embellishments, and I'm in heaven. I'm to the point where I now ENJOY walking through the hardware stores with Lamoni. I follow him and ask myself, "lets see, what can I put paper on?" My favorite crafty outlet is scrapbooking, but I am enjoying venturing out.

Well, there you have it. Now as for tagging others, I don't even know 6 other bloggers! I only know four, and two of them tagged me, so I'll tag Arianna, and Heather. Sorry, that's all I know. Good luck!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah - remember all those shirts I ironed for you in college?!?! Do you happen to remember the note of our annoying generator outside the College Ave apartment - I think you had that one pegged as well!

Arianna said...

okay I am confused..I have read twice that I have been 'tagged', but I have no e-mail or anything to prove it. What is this????

The Gray Team said...

You make me laugh! I love all of your random things.