By Laurel Johnson
10 years ago:
1. I was just graduating High School getting ready to attend SUU
2. Working at a Day Care in Stansbury Park
3. Living with my Grandparents because my parents moved to Elko
4. Driving an awesome old boat-of-a-car named "Edgar"
5. In love with the Backstreet Boys
Today's To-Do list:
1. Making yummy Pumpkin Rolls with Laurel, Nora, and Patti!
2. Get Alma off to school safe - (and in his PJ's, cause it's PJ day!)
3. Do "Davy Jones" work
4. Work on a hat I'm crocheting
5. Kiss my hubby
Favorite snacks:
1. Peanut Butter M&M's
2. Almonds
3. Homemade Cheeseball with crackers
4. Baked Lays - Original
5. Homemade Carmel Corn
Favorite snacks:
1. Peanut Butter M&M's
2. Almonds
3. Homemade Cheeseball with crackers
4. Baked Lays - Original
5. Homemade Carmel Corn
If I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Get Lamoni back surgery
3. Buy a bigger house with a craft room!
4. Travel Europe
5. Expand this mini-storage
I've Lived:
1. Lake Point, Utah (Yea, LPP!)
2. Cedar City, Utah
3. Elko, Nevada
4. Grants Pass, Merlin, and Cave Junction, Oregon
5. Vernal, Utah
Jobs:
1. McDonalds
2. Subway
3. Little Ceasars (yes, I was the queen of fast food - don't laugh!)
4. Day Car Teacher
5. Music Building Secretary Assistant
6. Drummer for Modern Dance Class
7. Manager to Davy Jones Storage!
But what really tops the list is Mom!
Tag:
1. Kristi
2. Vana
3. Heather
4. Laurel Riordan
5. Stephanie
But what really tops the list is Mom!
Tag:
1. Kristi
2. Vana
3. Heather
4. Laurel Riordan
5. Stephanie
3 comments:
That's fun that your mini storage is "Davey Jones" I hope you become a millionare soon, I will go to Europe with you:)
Too cute! So wait, where are you? How can you be doing things with GP people and have your son in school in Vernal? I'm so confused!! But wherever you are have fun!!
You know what I love best? I have been with you for those past 10 years!! What fun memories! Oh, and I didn't comment on your last two posts but 1: that's so funny, but so sad, about your stove! 2: Lamoni's hair looks great! What fun pictures! (but secretly, I kind of like him with long hair, too - just don't tell him that!)
Post a Comment