Well, I got tired of smelly dirty dogs, so I sold them and bought some rats!! Just kidding - I just gave them a bad haircut. I really did get tired of them getting dirty easy, so I shaved them good! They look hilarious to me. Cowboy looks like a "Grandpa" with his poofy white face - like an untamed mustache. Jessie - of course - enjoyed the whole process. She just sat on my lap while I shaved her. Cowboy on the other hand, he was a beast! I was super glad my neighbor was there to help me hold him. So, he's not as Glamorous as Jessie - and it's his own fault!
2 comments:
HA! That is so awesome! I had a cat that I shaved once and I remember her turning into a little rat, but the dogs look even better. Nice work. Animals are very entertaining.
Cami- It's Vana. Kristi has a link on your website and I've been scoping out your latest adventures!!! Huge looks good on you, by the way!! I'd love to hear from you.
Vanapow@yahoo.com
Post a Comment