I found these pictures while looking through my files. They were taken last August, but I thought you would enjoy. This has become a regular scene in my house. I loose Lili for just 3 minutes and find her looking "pretty". She is such a girl - she loves my shoes and my makeup. I wish she'd play with shoes more, they're less messy! She's actually getting quite good with the lipliner. As you can see in these pictures she attempted eyeliner in one eye. There's also some powder eye shadow that somehow made it into her hair. It was so cute! There was no way I could get mad at her when she came out of my bathroom saying, "Yook mommy, I pretty!"
Lately when I loose her for those fateful 3 minutes, she's usually in HER bathroom putting shampoo in her hair. She's lathering up and saying, "Yook mommy, I washing my hair!" Alma never did anything like this!! Oh, help me - girls are different!
3 comments:
Love it! Oh, Alma will bring on his game a bit later Ü Hope you all are well
Ha! And now you have two of them! Those pictures are seriously adorable. Yeah, I can understand the boy/girl difference. Tyson plays with cars and balls all day while Anna seems to find every opportunity to dance and change clothes. I don't think we've gone through one day in the past 3 weeks where she has worn the same outfit ALL day. GIRLS- why can't they all just be trumpet players?
How fun I missed out on all of that! Lili is so cute! Of course Alma is so handsome and a good brother too! Have a fantastic weekend:)
Post a Comment