So, (here comes the scene from the movie. . .) the children AND LAMONI are over with the whimpering dog, making sure she's okay. I'm holding the precious 5 week old baby wondering what is wrong with my family? They are more concerned with the dog! That's when I chuckle and remember the scene from Peter Pan when Mr. Darling collides with the dog, Nana and the whole family runs to the dog saying, "Poor Nana". The father then gets mad and orders the dog to stay outside for the night.
Well, it took me about 3 hours, but I feel bad about hurting the dog, and we have made our peace. Mary-Alice is fine, she's got a crazy mother who will pummel anything that might hurt her.
4 comments:
No, you're not crazy. It's the natural instinct of women. I know I've thrown a few cats in my day. I thought your analogy was great! Thanks for the laughs!
lol- your too funny. pets are a worry when baby's are too little to defend themselves.
oops- I forgot I'm logged in under a different name tonight. It's just vana
I would have done the same thing and dogs can be replaced, children can not. don't get me wrong I love our dogs, they just have a place and it is not on top of babies!!!
Post a Comment