So, this morning she was still limping, so I took her to see the vet. After an x-ray (yikes!) it was comfirmed that she has a small fracture (yikes again!) in her growth plate on her ankle. Doc said it's not too serious, didn't need a cast, he just put her foot in a splint. I'm supposed to keep it on for 3 weeks and not get it wet. He then put the ever-so-silly cone on her head to keep her from chewing the splint off.
Okay, If I wasn't feeling bad enought about hurting her yesterday - I really feel bad now seeing her after her stay at the vet!
FYI - if you need a pet-sitter don't call me! Your pet might end up with a few un-invited accessories.
2 comments:
Oh- poor little thing! Hopefully it knows now not to touch the baby!
Oh, poor Jessie! That's a great story! I love the red splint.
Post a Comment