This is what MaryAlice is like when she wakes up in the morning. She is ALWAYS happy and loves to talk in the morning.
This cute "Minnie Mouse" sleeper is one I found in a lost tub of girl clothes 0-3 months. Many of the outfits she is already too big for, but I thought this sleeper was cute. It's almost too small, but for now, we'll enjoy it.
She has recently discovered her fingers. She will pull out her binky, and suck on her fingers. She's also starting to gag herself - not so fun when I'm driving in the car. (notice the dry milk all over her face. . . yep, it's morning!)
She's been reading "Emily Post's Etiquette". Pinky in the air. . . very posh!
I finally got her dressed for the day, wearing a cute "4th of July" outfit. - Girls are fun!
1 comment:
What a cutie! So when is the official moving date? Or do you know yet?
Post a Comment