June 16, 2008

First Hairdo




I am so excited!  I had an idea this morning to try and get MaryAlice's hair into pig-tails.  I know that my mom tells the story that she had me in pig-tails when I was 2 months old.  Well, MaryAlice is Two and a half months old, so I thought I'd give it a try.  
It worked!! She is so cute!  When I brought her out to Lamoni, he just laughed!  We think she looks like a little Japanese cartoon character. 




5 comments:

The Gray Team said...

look at all that hair!!! OH my goodness-she has more hair than Ben and he turns one this week!

Anonymous said...

How cute:) Good job Cami!

Chuck and Holly said...

That's awesome!! She is very,very CUTE!!!!

Rockwell's said...

Cami, I just wanted to tell you how much I love reading your blog! I go to all of Kristi's friends and check them out and yours is a weekly check :) Your kids are so cute and I love the hairdo!
Tricia (Thompson) Rockwell

Hayley Winslow said...

AHHH! That's adorable! Love the piggies!