July 22, 2008

My friend Suzzanne had this on her blog and I thought it was pretty neat. Here's how you play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Remember, if you don't have a Google account, you can still leave a comment. Just use the "annonomous" setting, and leave your name in the comment itself.

9 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

I have many memories of us together. I guess one of my favorites was us singing around the piano at Aaron's house as we did every Sunday for awhile.

Another was watching chick flicks at your spooky basement apartment in the green shaggy carpet room. You gave me acrylic nails. I think it was your first time. I got in trouble during string methods for having long nails. I had to stand up and show everyone as an example of what NOT to do. Oh college!

The Gray Team said...

Do I have to stick with just one? Let's see, girls nights out with lots of laughing!, scrapping with our non-creative memory tools at the creative memory scraps, Joy school! Miss you tonz!

Suzzanne G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzzanne G said...

Cami, I love you! I was reading what you wrote on mine and laughed all the way through it! Great memories...I totally forgot about that "5 Star" store.

Ok, here goes...shopping for candy in the bulk section at Smith's and thinking that we had enough money, then getting up to check out and realizing that we didn't have enough and holding up the line as we tried to decide what to put back (I was soo embarassed). Like you said, everything Rodeo. Playing "Steal" with our brothers in Grandma's basement. Soda pop, ice cream with Raspberries, snacks from the cupboard, unlimited supply of popcicles. Riding the little ponies. Playing under Grandma's quilts. Grandpa Flip. Loving every minute we spent together. Thanks for being there for me girl!

Kristi said...

Cami, how can I list all of the memories I have with you? All I can say is that living with you for 3 years were some of the best times in my life! You pantsing me during my prayer, walking to Dairy Queen in the snow, making chicken nuggets, going to your concerts, the Mendenhall basement, driving home for weekends...too many to even name! You made that college experience so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

The many times you, Amber, and I(Natasha)gather at Grandma's piano singing and playing our hearts out. Spending time with you trying to make my fingers do what yours did and crocet. Going shopping with you when you were pregnant and getting donants, just because we could. Plus one of my most favorites; Looking at the album you were making for Uncle lamoni as a birthday suprise and having him walk in on us. You jumped up and gave him a great big hug and kiss so we could shove the book ander the couch. Him looking at me embarresed like becuase you were showin so much affection in front of me!!! That one beats them all! I love you!

mosiahlaurel said...

One of the memories I have with you was the SLUMBER PARTY!(when our husbands went to Arizona) We talked all night, just thinking about it makes me laugh... enough said... that was one of the best nights of my life! Love ya

Vana Powell said...

Oh Cami,
I remember watching Veggie Tales (I think) in your room with you and Lamoni being sickningly in love!!! You were the one that dragged us around Christmas Caroling (which I loved and haven't done since) And in general doing all those roommatey things together. I wasn't engaged at that time, but it was a blur for me too. Take care and hopefully we'll get a chance to make a couple of new memories!!!

Tessa Marie said...

Cami, its so good to hear from you!!! Your kids are so cute, I've totally been checking out your blog through Vana's too :)

My most vivid memories are just of you being goofy. I remember thinking you were so funny, and I loved having you as a roommate- even though it was really short-lived (thought you had to go and get married or something...) ;) I know Vernal is forever away, but if you ever happen to be down south, let me know! I'd love to see you again!