September 21, 2008

My girls!

So, since my last three posts have been about my handsome Alma, I thought I'd post some recent photo's of my girls.  (wow, I'm still now used to saying that phrase, "my girls" wow!)  I think they're the most beautiful girls on the Earth!




2 comments:

The Gray Team said...

Mary alice is so big!!! What a cutie! They both are. That Lilli is beautiful!

Mike and Joy said...

Beautiful pictures Cami! I can't believe you are in Vernal! I taught band in Roosevelt before joining the Marine Corps... I used to go shopping in Vernal, and of course the temple is there. (This is Joy by the way - we were at SUU together for a while. Not sure if you would remember me, but I play the oboe if that helps!) I found your blog through Hayley's, and have been excited to see how you are doing!