I am SO there! When do you want to practice? It might take me a few decades, but I'd LOVE to!
If I could even play the marimba I would love to try! That would be awesome to watch you though!
Please post the video when you perform it:) I think if you lived in SC and we had a Mirimba that one of the Johnson boy's would love to play it!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am SO there! When do you want to practice? It might take me a few decades, but I'd LOVE to!
If I could even play the marimba I would love to try! That would be awesome to watch you though!
Please post the video when you perform it:) I think if you lived in SC and we had a Mirimba that one of the Johnson boy's would love to play it!!!!
Post a Comment