September 14, 2008

Sacrament dipper

Okay, so I have a funny "Alma" story.  This happened today in church during the passing of the sacrament. . . The bread had come and went, and as the water was passed to us, I reached to get it from our neighbor.  I took a cup, Lili took a cup, and my precious Alma took a cup, then he reached below the bench and pulled out his piece of bread and proceeded to dip his bread in the water!  Yea, he saved his sacrament bread so he could later dip it in the cup of water!  What a funny boy! I had no idea that he saved his piece of bread, so it took me by surprise.  I told him to hurry and eat his bread and drink his water.  The poor guy was a little flustered that I had ruined his plan, and seeing the look on his face made me start to giggle.  After the water was further down our isle, I asked Lamoni if he saw what happened.  He didn't, so I told him what happened and we both giggled all through the meeting.  Oh, the blessings our children bring to us.  At least they keep us laughing!

1 comment:

The Gray Team said...

That's funny! I on the other hand have to wrestle baby ben from taking every cup off the tray!