October 10, 2008

Like Mother, Like Son. . .

So, yesterday was "Picture Day" at Alma's school.  I was excited, and demanding that I get to dress him that morning, and so on, and so on. . . Well, the day before - he got off the bus, and I noticed he had a scratch on his eye.  I asked him what happened, and he said that he fell during recess.  It was no big deal to him.  So, he has road rash on his FACE for picture day.  It's really not that big, but it will be a memory.  



I then remembered MY kindergarden picture. . . and I have nothing to say, but - I do a good job at cutting my own hair right?



Oh, and for those of you who were so concerned about our busted stove.  Here's an update.  Yes, we need a new stove.  It costs around $600 to replace a glass stove top,  You might as well buy a whole new stove.  So, instead, Lamoni bought one of those plug-in burners.  So, this is our set up for who-knows-how-long!

3 comments:

Marcee said...

Loving the hair Cami! Ean just cut his hair the other day... with clippers!! w/no attatchment!! He looked hilarious! I fixed it a ilttle, but not perfect. Alma's pix are cute, by the way. My boys have done that before. Someone always seems to get an owie the day before pictures, ha ha!

The Gray Team said...

Guess who fell down and how road rash on his forehead, and pictures are tomorrow? Yeah, CJ did the same thing too!

Arianna said...

Get used to it, it happens : ) So funny with your little add on pic though! cute! You are planning on moving BACK to Oregon in six years?