Auntie Ari bought these super cute shoes for MaryAlice when she was born. They finally fit!! So, this is for you, Auntie Ari! Thanks for the cute shoes!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can totally see why Auntie Ari gave MaryAlice those super cute sandals!!!!! I hope it does not snow for awhile:)
She is SO adorable! She's a brown haired Lili! I thought her little feet would get into these a bit faster; I am sorry it was not until it was COLD! Maybe you will get lucky and she will not have a foot growth spurt until MAY ! hehe Thank you for the pics, made my day! I STILL dont have my camera..and it's nice to see pics that are CLEAR. Mine are driving me photographically NUTS : )
4 comments:
I can totally see why Auntie Ari gave MaryAlice those super cute sandals!!!!! I hope it does not snow for awhile:)
I LOVE those! Totally adorable.
Its so fun when they fit into those cute shoes! How is Utah and everything?
She is SO adorable! She's a brown haired Lili! I thought her little feet would get into these a bit faster; I am sorry it was not until it was COLD! Maybe you will get lucky and she will not have a foot growth spurt until MAY ! hehe
Thank you for the pics, made my day!
I STILL dont have my camera..and it's nice to see pics that are CLEAR. Mine are driving me photographically NUTS : )
Post a Comment