Lamoni came to me and asked if I would cut his hair! Yea, I tried not to jump up and down and make a big deal about it. So, I went as far as I could without messing it up, then we went to Nora and she fixed it.
So, yea, stare in amazement at these pictures. . .
These are the "after" pictures. . . . (that's quite a pile of hair, right?)
Such a handsome man! I still do double-takes when he walks by. I absolutely love it! I tell him, it's like I have a new boyfriend! (he doesn't really appreciate that) but he gets more kisses out of it!
8 comments:
Hi Cami! He stopped by the other day to see Enoch and I pulled up and was like who is in my driveway! It was Lamoni! I really like his hair cut...he looks good! :)
WOW! I have not seen Lamoni look so good! He IS very handsome. My mom loves it too.
~Natasha
He looks fabulous! Way to go Cami! I really like it.
Hey, thanks for the eyebrow furrowing. I think it will help. Maybe throwing mouthpieces at people will help too. I love you!
He looks awesome! And he looks a bit like Ammon! So funny...
lol- you're so funny. He looks so much better!!! It was so good to see you guys. We'll have to get together when my hubby is more social. I made fun of him afterwards. He was sick and doesn't have anything to say to people he doesn't know. It just takes time for him to loosen up!
Have a good one!
Woowee, lookin' like the RM, surfing, Lamoni we left a few years back:) Nice job Cami! Maybe your ward missionary's will start showing up for their 6 week trim's!
Definetly much more handsome!!!
Wow - what a difference eh? I like the "short cut" look tons! how nice of a wife you were though to let him "experiment" & have fun with his hair. Larry's motto is grow it long while you can (he still regrets he was never allowed to grow his hair out long when he was a kid and then it started falling out on his mission). So good for you - and it looks great!
Post a Comment