November 16, 2008

Matching cuties

Let me say upfront that I am NO professional at sewing.  In all honesty, I sew more on paper than fabric. (I like to sew on my Scrapbook pages).  So, I had this crazy idea that I would sew my girls matching dresses.  I had this cute fabric I bought years ago that I was going to make me a skirt.  Well, sewing for my girls is way more fun than sewing a silly skirt for me.   I had to use different patterns because of the size difference, but they still turned out cute!  

I used to roll my eyes at the families who dressed their children alike.  Silly. . . I think it's cute to dress twins alike, but come on. . . the whole family!  Yup, I'm one of those silly families now!! Ha! 








3 comments:

Mike and Joy said...

You did a great job! I love the picture with the two of them together. It's darling.
It's been so long since I've sewn anything...I actually just gave a bunch of Halloween costume patterns away to Goodwill. Maybe someday I'll have time to do that again. :-)

Stephanie said...

They look cute!!! I love seeing little girls dressed up the same...great job on the dresses!

tiffunny said...

Love it - Im jealous you know how to sew (paper & fabric)!