November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Lili


Happy Birthday Liliuokalani!!  I can't believe my little girl turned 4 years old today!! (actually not officially until 11:58 pm tonight!)  She had a fun day today.  

We woke up to SNOW today!! Alma took one look outside and asked if it was Christmas. The kids wanted to play in the snow, so I took these pictures, knowing the snow wouldn't last.  The dog wasn't sure at first what snow was, but she liked it!
  

I let her pick her meals today and she surprised me.  For breakfast, she wanted a hard-boiled egg! and for Lunch she wanted a honey sandwich. . . no peanut butter, just honey.  Her Great Grandma Harmon sent her a $10 McDonalds gift card, so she got a Happy Meal for her Birthday dinner.  We had Stephanie and her kids, Mosiah, Laurel, Samuel and Laurel's sister, Emily come over for cake and ice cream tonight.  It was a lot of fun. 

So, in celebration of my little princesses birthday, I thought I'd post some favorite photos of her adventurous life so far. . .

a few hours old - a week old
 

2 months old - 10 months old on our trip to Hawaii!! (she was eating the sand)
 

1 year old
  
  

it's milk. . . I found her backed into a corner with Alma shaking the contents of a sippy cup on her head.  She was laughing!  She thought it was hilarious! 

 
Learning "stink eye" - her "Charlies Angels" hair-do
  

She had gotten into my purse while we were driving, I thought she seemed a bit "too quiet" so I turned to check on her. . . yep, she looks good in lipstick!
 


Her first hair cut. . .
   

getting into Mommy's make-up, again! 
  

These two pictures were famously taken by Auntie Ari. . .
  


She LOVES to read books, and LOVES to paint her toenails!!!
  

One of her new favorite things to do is help feed MaryAlice.  She's such a great big sister.


Happy Birthday Lili!    I Love You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Lili!!!!
Great birthday tribute Cami!!!

Kristi said...

I can't believe she's 4 years old! I remember visiting you in Grants Pass and she was just a tiny baby. Oh the memories! Can't wait to come see you!

Mike and Joy said...

Such cute pictures! I also noticed a link to Stephenie Meyer... I love her books! Can't wait to see the movie.