January 5, 2009

Another New Hairdo


Well, Lamoni did it again!  The other day he came to bed a little later and when I looked at him, he was bald!! He bic'd his head!  It's what the Hawaiian's call "Bolo Head" (Bald Head)  He just likes changing it up - and I don't mind.  This is after a few days growth, he needs to take the razor to it again.  What fun!



Oh, and here's some cute pictures of the baby discovering the dog.  She absolutely loves the dog, and luckily the dog is very good with her.  MaryAlice is still not crawling - and I don't mind that either!


3 comments:

Rodney said...

Hey Cami, your family is awesome! I have a Lily too (except with a Y instead of an I). I saw your hula hoop picture! Awesome! I can't do it now either. It's fun to see you (at least in pictures).

tiffunny said...

I like his new do a lot. It looks good on him! How fun for him to have hair to experiment with. Poor Larry doesn't have that luxury!!

Mike and Joy said...

Great hats! Those are awesome. I love the colors, and the fish is hilarious.