January 25, 2009

Sticky Situation

Okay, I know some of you may have some issues with the content of this post, so lets just get it out of the way now. . . Yes, I know  I shouldn't be giving my 10 month old a sucker, but I did - and if you would like to complain - please call my secretary and set up an appointment with the customer service department.  (They're closed tomorrow and the next day - sorry)

Now, on to the fun post. . . She was a bit fussy in her high chair, and I was almost finished cleaning my house.  Lets see, what can I give her that will keep her happy. . . um. . . Hey, what about this Valentines sucker? Yea, that will work!  Ta Da!  Instant Happy Baby.  I didn't let her eat the whole thing.  I took it away after a while and BOY did she ever disagree with that idea!  

Here are just a few cute pictures I enjoyed. . .
 


I just loved the look on her face -


She was "talking" to the sucker here.  I can just imagine what she's saying -



"Please Sir, I'd like some more. . ."


She got a little upset when a graham cracker stuck to her hand.  She shook and shook that hand for quite a while. . .


I caught her doing her "squishy" face.  She only does this face when she's really happy and ONLY to people she really likes.  Consider yourself lucky!

4 comments:

Marcee said...

I would do the same thing... and I have. When I would cute my little guys hair, and I mean all my boys when they were under 2, I would sit them down in front of the TV to watch Wizard of OZ and give them a sucker. I NEEDED them to sit still!!

Tessa Marie said...

Haha, these pictures are so cute!

Arianna said...

Its so much fun to catch these moments! I love it! Thanks for sharing...they grow SO fast!

tiffunny said...

what's wrong with giving a lollipop now and then! I think you're smart! And cute pics to boot.