The yummy food. . .
Kim and I
"Pick-a-little talk-a-little pick-a-little talk-a-little cheep cheep cheep pick-a-lot talk-a-little-little" (Points to you if you know what movie that's from. . .)
We were having so much fun we lost track of the time. All of the sudden Kristi says, "Um, guys, I don't mean to break up the party, but it's almost 1am!" Oops!!
Yup, that clock is right!
Ah, such good friends!
3 comments:
THE MUSIC MAN! Who doesn't know that? I guess non-nerds. What loosers (or I guess it's "winners" if they are non-nerds). Anyway, I loved the posts and really liked the graham cracker stuck to MaryAlice's hand. AND, no judgement here on the sucker. Maybe if I were stil "without children" but since I know the only way to sanity sometimes is sugar, I am in total agreement. I must say I was a little jealous of the girls night out. Wish I had been there, though I'm not sure I would have made it to 1am. :)
I loved having a fun girl's night out! They are always the best! Thanks for all the laughs!!
Oh, how I wish I could have been there! What fun!
Post a Comment