Back when we were moving into our little house, I was trying to think of ways to make the house more "homey". I've never really had curtains, so I thought it was about time. I also didn't have much money, so I thought I'd make them myself. It was a fun project! I found the instructions online, and they were super easy! You can click here to get the instructions.
I got the material in August, sewed the curtains in September and there they sat. . . folded on my dresser. . . until now! Yay!! I guess I was just waiting for the hardware to be installed on the walls so I could hang them. (and hem them. . .)
So, here they are! One set for our living room, and one set for our bedroom.
Our Living Room Curtains. . .
The Bedroom curtains. . .
Whew! Next, the kids room - I have some Spongebob material for that!
p.s. I put new cards on my other blog.
3 comments:
Very nice job on the curtains!!! I like your etsy shop with all your awesome cards:)
Curtains are one of those things that I don't know if I will ever be good at. Our windows had curtains in some rooms when we bought the place and I haven't even changed them...just made my stuff match so I didn't have to worry about it! So good job!
Cami, they look great! It's fun to see them up!
Post a Comment