February 21, 2009

Alma is STILL rhyming. . .

Ok, I almost didn't post this, but Lamoni thought it was classic and needed to be posted after the other "rhyming story".  

Today, as I was fixing lunch Alma was singing yet another favorite song.  It's from Spongebob Squarepants - a classic "Jingle Bells" song with a funny twist.  It's SUPPOSED to go like this. . . 

"Jingle bells, Mermaid Man smells, Barnacle boy laid an egg. . . " and so on.  

Well, I listened as Alma sang this, "Jingle bells, Mermaid Man smells, Barnacle boy got laid today."  

Ahh, the innocence of children.  But hey, at least he's rhyming!

2 comments:

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

That's funny...

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, poor Alma, he has no idea what any of that means. Mean while you are trying so hard not to laugh because then you will have to tell him why it is so funny! I can not tell you how many time that happened with me when our boy's where younger!