When I was little, I remember MANY times being put into "Pink Curlers". It mostly was due to my super long hair, my being the only girl in the family, going to church, and clogging competitions. I also remember sleeping in them many times. . . not too comfortable.
So, when I found out that they still sell these foam curlers, I just had to give my girls the experience too. Lucky for them, they come in multiple colors now. . . ha!
The funny thing with MaryAlice's hair was it was ALL on the very top of her head. The hair on the sides and back of her head isn't long enough, so when it was done, it looked like a wig. It was fun. hmmm, should I enroll them in clogging? We'll see!
2 comments:
I had those when I was little too... and they ARE uncomfortable to sleep in. But look how cute the girls hair looks!
I have to admit, I still have mine... and yes, I have used them w/in the past year and got LOTS of compliments on my hair. Funny huh!
You are the Mom of all Mom's!!!! Those curls are so cute:)
Post a Comment