I was VERY privilaged to attend BYU Women's Conference with my Mom this year. We were going to get the housing on campus (dorm rooms) but they were almost full and we were going to have to stay in separate dorm rooms. At the last minute, My Mom called her Aunt Rose who lives in American Fork. Every year when my Mom and Grandma attend BYU Education Week, they always stay at Aunt Rose's house. (Aunt Rose is my Grandma Harmon's Sister)
It just so happened that Aunt Rose and Uncle Doug were going to be out of town that weekend, but they insisted we stay at their house anyway. I hadn't been to Aunt Rose's house since I was 14 years old. Let me tell you, it is a magical place! I couldn't help but take some pictures. (Aunt Rose called me a "dear" for taking pictures of her house. . .)
It's one of those houses that when you walk in the door, you automatically feel "comfort". It is by all means not just a house, but a HOME. Her rooms and walls are covered with things, and trinkets, and stories, and treasures. Only it's not clutter, it's art! I don't know how she does it, Aunt Rose is amazing!
Her real talent and passion is her yard. She is a master gardner and it shows! Enjoy these pictures of her amazing yard. . . I do!
4 comments:
How beautiful! what a great place to stay for a relaxing weekend!
I am jealous of your aunt's talents. I have bare walls and am happy when I can keep the yard alive!
Such a beautiful home!!! She has put her heart into her home, I could learn a thing or 3 from her:)
That yard is amazing! And the pictures you took were also very good. How fun!
Post a Comment