I am skipping order on my list of "events to blog" but I just couldn't resist. . . last week our cat had babies!
Now, our cat is an awesome cat. We got her from my Aunt Julie when she was just 6 weeks old. (I believe the cat's birthday is in a week or two.) She's a really pretty calico and we wanted a "mouser" cat, so my Aunt said this kitty was a very "alert/smart" kitty, so that's the one we picked. . . well, she is an EXCELLENT mouser. Too bad she doesn't have an excellent name. . . her official name is "Garbage". If you're a fan of the series "The Office" you'll understand. But we just call her "Kitty" and now, it's evolved to, "Momma Kitty".
I had a feeling she got "knocked-up" at the beginning of February, and I guess it's the truth, because babies came out, and that's what happens folks!
Luckily, there were only 3
Introducing, the offspring of Garbage. . .
Lili's favorite kitty, the baby calico. She has a white face just like her momma. Lili named her Sparkelina.
This is Alma's favorite kitty, It's just black and white (I believe it's male). Alma named him, Bolt.
Cute markings on the black/white one.
Number three - the Orange/White kitty. The kids told me I could name this one, so I named him Charlie - as in Chaplin - because he looks like he has a mustache!
They are a week old today - too cute!
The kids were able to watch the first two kitties arrive, and after Momma Kitty was finished, she fell asleep and Alma asked me, "Mom, were you tired after you had ME as a baby?" ------ Story of my life buddy, story of my life!
1 comment:
I want one! They are so cute. My kids are totally jealous of your kids. I love little baby animals.
Post a Comment