I was thankful every day there were only 3 kitties. . . *sigh*
So, we are currently down to one kitty. He is now 7 weeks old and the only reason we have him is because sometime in the past our children caught us saying something dumb like, "I guess we could keep one" - and they DIDN'T FORGET!! Last weekend we had a yard sale and were able to find homes for two of the kitties. Yay!
We will miss the Mommy kitty - she was awesome and I hope this little guy can live up to his mom's mouse-catching abilities!
Lets see - - - what's next on my list - - -
I am currently 35 weeks pregnant! These last few weeks seem to drag - but on the other hand, I get butterflies in my stomach when I realize how soon it will be! I'm feeling okay, getting really tired fast, and mostly just want to sit and relax. We've 90% decided on a name for our little guy. His name will most likely be Luke Kamauoha Riordan. Not Lucas. Just Luke. Kamauoha is the surname that Lamoni's family can follow back through geneology for his Hawaiian lineage of ancestors. We are all getting excited to meet this little guy.
Alma is done with school. He finished 1st grade! He loved it. I can't believe how much he learned this year. He was a little behind with his reading the first few months, but then suddenly, it just clicked. . . and he "got it". He finished out the year a little above average for his grade. He got an award for physical fitness that only 14 people in the entire school achieved. That's my boy! He loves sports and being outside. Anything that uses a ball - especially if he can throw or kick it!
No comments:
Post a Comment