First is our trip to Hogle Zoo with the kids.
I had brought hats for Alma and Lili, but didn't think MaryAlice would need one, being in the stroller and all. Well, the sun still reached her, so I had the pleasure of buying this super cute hat! Don't you love it?!!
This is the white alligator they have. It was neat to see and has an interesting story/life.
While waiting for the Elephant show, there was this zoo worker who was passing out percussion instruments for the kids to play. Alma loved it, and Lili eventually took part in the fun.
They let the elephants out to play with their toys, and I got a picture of this elephant's trunk hitting a row of rings hanging down. It was very interesting.
Now, this Giraffe isn't doing anything super awesome, but I had to take a picture of it. . . .notice the bum leg. Yea, it was funny. I felt an instant bond to this giraffe! (for those of you who don't know, my husband has an amputated leg.)
So, it was a fun trip to the zoo and I hope to visit again one day.
1 comment:
I laugh that you mentioned lamoni's leg. I told my bro in law about you guys being in vernal and he being a builder like my b-i-l they would probably run into eachother. I think I mentioned he had a limp and my bro said he saw a guy in shorts, not afraid to show his leg - I told him that's definitely your hubby!!! He's not shy. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment