MaryAlice has graduated to crackers! Yay! She was getting bored with just Cheerios and so I gave her a ritz cracker and SHE LOVED IT!!! She has one tooth coming in on top and she knows how to use it!! She will just rip into the crackers and say "yum yum yum" while she chews. It's cute.
I got a little crazy on Sunday and experimented with MaryAlice's hair. Cute hu!?
Thank you Santa for "play make-up"
Lili gave me a "manicure". She is very good at painting fingers. (and Yes, my toes match too!)
Lili loves to play with Jessie. This time she was a "doggy princess". (poor dog - she's such a good sport.)
Well, this was sort-of an accident, but the baby enjoyed her first Oreo. She was sitting on Lamoni's lap and grabbed the package of Oreo's from the side-table. We thought it was sealed pretty good, so we just let her play. Well, soon I looked over and she had shaken it open and was holding two Oreo's with a BIG smile on her face. She was so happy and proud of herself! Lamoni looked at me and said, "Oh, how can you take it away from her?" (Typical Daddy response) So, we let her have one Oreo and put her in her High-chair. She absolutely loved it! As you can see! Lili took these pictures of MaryAlice. Lili's getting pretty good at being my little photographer.
Such fun adventures here at the Riordan house!
5 comments:
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!
she takes good pics for a little kid - so focused and everything and the subject is actually in the pictures!!!
HA HA HA! Anna would just DIE if I gave her play make-up. I just haven't thought of it. I'm sure her whole face would be blue!
Pretty little girls!
Cute...girls and make up, it never ends. Mary Alice is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment