February 10, 2009

Other blog

Last week I added a new blog to my name.  If you haven't noticed yet, it's located just to the right in one of my side gadgets. 

I've started a Card Making business with my Sis-in-law.  One day, I'd like to get a website for them. (like etsy.com) but for now, I'll just start a blog to showcase the cards.  It's what I know!  We have lots of fun creating the cards and hope you will take a peek.  I just added 8 new cards today! Keep checking back - I have SO many cards to add to the blog!  If there's something you like, just email me, or leave a comment.  Then we can sort out the details.  

Here's the blog
http://vernalcardcreations.blogspot.com

(or just click the link to the right. . .) p.s. I also do scrapbook pages:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you in your new Business! Your cards are cute!

Hayley Winslow said...

I want some. We should talk. I always want to buy the really cute, hand made cards at the store, but they are always like $6.
Too much for me. I want to know how much your scrapbook pages are too. :)