Mosiah and Enoch decided to purchase a tractor. They left it up to Lamoni to make a business out of it. (to hire out) So, after brainstorming for a while, we came up with the business name.
Pegleg Tractor - I think it fits Lamoni perfect, and will hopefully draw people and their curiosity to inquire what the "pegleg" is about.
I just love this picture (it's the one on the business cards). He really does enjoy working on the tractor. We're hoping that he can get some jobs working on his "toy".
So, the funny thing is - we had a friend as us if we liked pirates. (after seeing our tractor sign). We asked why? He said, "Well, your mini-storage is named Davy Jones Lock 'N Stor - and your tractor business is named Pegleg Tractor, and your prosthetic leg has a pirate map all over it. . . just wondering."
oops! We didn't even think of that! But it's kinda funny now! Lamoni thinks all he needs now is an eye-patch and a few tattoos! *great!!*
Honestly, we're not obsessed with Pirates! (except for maybe *Captain* Jack Sparrow. . . shhhhhhhh!)
3 comments:
Hee hee. That's awesome. Hope the business goes well! You guys amaze me.
That is pretty funny! I like the picture alot!
What a fun post! I love the picture! You guys really have a lot of different things going on right now with school, business, etsy, and not to mention kids and all!
Post a Comment